Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy Planning

Things are busy around the KrugLea household currently. Wedding planning and prepping has kicked into high gear. You can tell this is a marriage of two engineers when you see some of the organizational systems. We have lots of spreadsheets. Works great with googledocs because we can both share and edit them.
  
There is excitement each time we update the guestlist spreadsheet with who is coming. We look forward to hearing from the rest of the people shortly. We've heard back from almost 50 people so far, and about 47 of them are Claudia's friends and family - I suspect that my family is just punishing me, because I always send back RSVPs at the last minute and sometimes after the last minute.
  
We final have our pre wedding trip planned, once my syllabi were solidified. It is so much fun planning the whole thing around your midterms and projects. The quarter is just getting started but it promises to be less intense then last quarter, which is good because otherwise I might have to leave the ceremony early to finish a project, and I feel like Claudia would not be happy with that.
  
So all is well here and things are coming together, and we are moving to high gear to get everything done. I predict we will either experience no way of getting everything done or we will be there with one week left and have nothing to do. However knowing me, I doubt that.

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment